Donations will help vulnerable women and girls in Queensland.
Women’s Health and Equality Queensland (WHEQ) is a not-for-profit organisation advancing the health and wellbeing of all Queensland women. We provide support through counselling, support and therapeutic groups, GP services, and community education and services.
All of our support services are entirely free of charge, to allow access for all. By supporting us, together we can achieve our vision that all women have safe and inclusive communities in which they are resourced to live their best lives.
Donations go towards things like:
- helping a woman with housing, food or medical care
- providing a woman with a laptop so she can study
- purchasing school supplies or medical equipment for a child
You can also donate your time and skills such as:
- legal or financial expertise provided directly to women
- fundraising and philanthropic skills to allow our organisation to do more
- Facilitating or funding a class such as singing, writing or job skills.
Women’s Health and Equality Queensland Ltd is an ATO approved Health Promotion Charity and donations over $2 are tax deductible. Donations enable us to continue to provide services and extra support to the women of Queensland. Donations for any amount are welcome.