Providing Feedback and/or Making a Formal Complaint
Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to monitor the quality of our services and to identify changes that can be made to improve our services. To share feedback or to lodge a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3216 0976.
Making a Formal Complaint
Women’s Health and Equality Queensland encourages any client of the service to make a formal complaint if they believe that:
- the service is not doing what is set out in the organisational philosophy, principles, policies or procedures
- the quality and standard of service that has been offered is not satisfactory.
Anyone may make a complaint about the service and making a complaint does not exclude the person from receiving the services of the organisation. All complaints about the service will be dealt with fairly, promptly, confidentially and without retribution.
Steps to Make a Formal Complaint about Women’s Health and Equality Queensland
- Make contact with us and ask to speak with the CEO.
- If the complaint is being made about the CEO, contact should be made with the service to obtain contact details of the Chair of the Board.
- The complaint process will be explained to you when you meet with either the CEO or the Chair.
- You are entitled to ask for an interpreter, if required.
- You will be asked to provide a written copy of your complaint if you have not already done so.
- You will be informed of the action taken and will be kept informed at every stage of the process.